Innovation & Future of the Sport Industry
Seed&Click is organizing iSport Forum’s second edition with the objective to contribute to the sport industry’s business development. iSport Forum is the International Investment Forum of the Sport Industry, unique event in Europe.
The main objective of this event is to back up and boost enterprising initiatives, as well as to incubate and develop innovative projects in Spain and encourage investment and commercial transactions in the sport industry.
Seed&Click is a company leader in Spain boosting the innovation, entrepreneurship and private investment ecosystem offering innovation consultancy, organizing international investment forums and training and developing and managing several business angel networks. Seed&Click is a consulting start-up with 4 lines of business:
1) Seed&Click Funding:
– Seed&Click Angel Network: Private network of international investors focused on technological startups in all sectors.
– SWAN, Women Business Angels Network.
– Origen Ventures Fund: Venture Capital in Tech Transfer.
2) S&C Events: We organize high impact events with international visibility in the entrepreneurship/investing ecosystem. Managers of 4YFN Awards, Hack D Gap Global Challenge, FCB Sports Technology Symposium Awards, iSport Forum, Primavera Pro Startups, 080 Investor Day, Entrepreneurship prize and Isabel P. Trabal Grant and others.
3) S&C Academy: We share our knowledge and expertise in Entrepreneurship, Angel Investing, Sales Acceleration, Elevator Pitch in different formats: Masterclass, Conferences, Programs, Courses o Experts Panel.
4) S&C Inno Ventures: Partnering organizations to develop and launch innovative products, services, technologies and experiences.